Check our frequently asked question sections
or use this form to reach out to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Kudzu staffing works for you. We develop a relationship with our clients and employees in order to find the best opportunities to fit your lifestyle, career goals, and financial needs.
A: Kudzu Staffing assists employees by:
- Working on interviewing techniques to maximize your time and sell your skills.
- Updating and streamline your resume to give the reader what they need and want to see before considering you for an interview.
- Finding a variety of options in areas which fit your interests and salary requirement.
- Supplementing your income with additional opportunities to work around your schedule.
A: Kudzu Staffing has locations in South Carolina, Western, NC, and Georgia.
A: One year. After one year, we like for you to apply again to verify all of your information is updated/ current.
A: Weekly direct deposit.
A: Complete/ current resume
- Written consent to run a background check
- Driver’s License and SS Card
- For clinical (direct patient care) employees:
-Sept. 1- May 1: record of flu vaccine in current season
-2-step PPD (TB skin test)
-Immunization record to include vaccinations or titers documenting proof of immunity to MMR; HepB; Varicella (chicken pox)
-Current CPR certification card