Check our frequently asked question sections
or use this form to reach out to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Kudzu staffing works for you. We develop a relationship with our clients and employees in order to find the best opportunities to fit your lifestyle, career goals, and financial needs.
A: Kudzu Staffing assists employees by:
- Working on interviewing techniques to maximize your time and sell your skills.
- Updating and streamline your resume to give the reader what they need and want to see before considering you for an interview.
- Finding a variety of options in areas which fit your interests and salary requirement.
- Supplementing your income with additional opportunities to work around your schedule.
A: Kudzu Staffing has locations in South Carolina, Western, NC, and Georgia.
A: Apply online or stop by your local Kudzu Staffing agency to talk to one of our staffing specialists
A: One year. After one year, we like for you to apply again to verify all of your information is updated/ current.
A: Weekly direct deposit.
A: Complete/ current resume
- Written consent to run a background check
- Driver’s License and SS Card
- For clinical (direct patient care) employees:
-Sept. 1- May 1: record of flu vaccine in current season
-2-step PPD (TB skin test)
-Immunization record to include vaccinations or titers documenting proof of immunity to MMR; HepB; Varicella (chicken pox)
-Current CPR certification card
Like Kudzu, we are fast growing, hard to stop, and cover everything.
2265 Clements Ferry Road, Suite 403
Charleston, SC 29492
120 Brookside Parkway, Suite A
Lexington, SC 29072
7013 Evans Town Center Blvd, Suite 302
Evans, GA 30809
Find qualified, experienced employees through Kudzu Staffing!
Look no further than Kudzu Staffing!
Kudzu Staffing aims to serve as an extension of your HR department